Are you a fan of McDonald’s mouth-watering recipes? I always find myself drooling over their juicy burgers and crispy fries. But have you ever tried their Roast Royale Chicken mcdonalds?
Trust me, It’s an absolute delight for your taste buds. Tender and succulent chicken roasted to perfection with a blend of exotic spices, this dish is a must-try for all foodies out there.
And guess what, you can make it at home too. Just follow my simple roast royale chicken McDonalds recipe and you’ll be enjoying that tantalizing taste of the fast food giant in no time.
What is roast royale chicken mcdonalds?
Let me assume that you’re not familiar with this dish. So, I want to begin my explanation with royale chicken first. McDonald’s describes their royale chicken as a “supreme combination of fresh, quality ingredients that gives you an incredibly juicy and delicious chicken.” And I have to say, they’re not kidding.
What makes this dish so special is the fact that it features two distinct layers of poultry, one gravy-based and the other breast-based. The result is a succulent bird that’s perfectly seasoned with flavor combinations like creamy mayo, lettuce, and sesame seed bun.
It sounds like something pretty simple right? But trust me, it can be difficult to make the ceramic chicken roaster taste as amazing as the real deal.
That’s where our full step-by-step guide comes in handy.
What does it taste like?
Now come to the taste as we all individually have our own perceptions. Personally, I find the chicken to be incredibly tender and juicy with a delicious blend of spices that really comes through. It’s definitely one dish where you can taste the difference between quality ingredients and premade food.
Not only does it taste great, but it also looks amazing when served on a plate or in a sandwich. This ever roast chicken dish is definitely something that you’ll want to put on your must-try list.
Is it healthy?
I know health comes first for a lot of people, but in this case, I want to reassure you that there are no unhealthy additives or ingredients used in the making of this dish. If you’re watching your calories in oven roasted chicken subway sandwich is a great option that can satisfy your hunger without derailing your diet, then this is it.
In fact, royale chicken mcdonalds is actually pretty healthy for you given its high-quality ingredients and main protein source which is the chicken.
But, yeah, the concerning thing can be the mayo and other sauces which can contain some unhealthy fats. But overall, it’s a pretty healthy option and you’ll be saving yourself a ton of calories in the process.
Knowing the calories in an oven roasted chicken subway sandwich can help you make informed and healthy meal choices.
- Preparation Time: Only 25 mins
- Cook time: Approximately 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Course: Main
- Cuisine: American
- Calorie: 1018 calories total (Approximately)
- Serving: 4
Roast Royale Chicken McDonalds recipe ingredients
- 1/2 cup low-hot water
- 10 tbsp melted and divided butter
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 4 bone-in halves of chicken breast
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
“Roast” seasoning blend:
- 2 full cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pure poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
our cream with mushroom sauce ingredients:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 pound of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
Recipe for roast royale chicken mcdonalds- Step by step
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine low-hot water and 10 tablespoons of melted butter. Set aside for later use.
3. In another smaller bowl, mix together chopped onion, fresh parsley, and chicken breast halves until evenly coated in the ingredients.
4. Set aside for later use as well.
5. Place flour into a shallow dish or pie plate; add “Roast” seasoning blend ingredients except for paprika.
6. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture until completely coated
7. Use a baking sheet to coat the chicken with the remaining melted butter
8. Place chicken onto the preheated oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
9. Meanwhile, prepare “Our Cream with Mushroom Sauce” by melting butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
10. Add sliced mushrooms, chopped onion, flour, salt, and pepper.
11. Stir continuously until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
12. Simmer for 5 minutes before removing from heat to allow it to cool slightly and thicken up slightly.
13. Once the chicken is cooked through (test with a meat thermometer), remove it from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before cutting it into slices.
14. Serve chicken bowls topped with mushroom sauce and enjoy.
One simple chicken recipe is the Giant rotisserie recipe.
Pro Tips to make the recipe tastier:
1) If you can, try using fresh chicken instead of pre-cooked. This will give the chicken a more natural flavor.
2) Adding in some diced bacon or ham will add even more flavor to the dish.
3) Don’t know about you, but I prefer my chicken roast on a bed of lettuce instead of in a sandwich. If you’re feeling creative, try using some chopped avocado for added healthy fats and nutrients.
How to serve?
Ok, let me give you an idea of how I like to serve this roast royale chicken mcdonalds recipe.
I might start by digging into some warm, fluffy buttered toast with a smear of my chicken salad chick on top. Or, if I’m feeling really fancy (and also quite hungry), I might order myself a big burger topped with my creamy mushroom sauce and some crispy bacon on the side.
There you have our full roast royale chicken mcdonalds recipe guide. Whether you’re planning to enjoy a quick and easy lunch or dinner, this recipe will be sure to please.
I tried to include all the key steps and tips that will help you make this particular dish come out tasting great. Don’t know whether I managed that or not. Give it a try and let us know in the comments.
And, of course, if you end up making this roast royale chicken recipe and love it, don’t forget to share it with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. We would love to see your recipe photos.